quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2009

AnA oMeLeTe- Faro, Portugal



The Fray - How to Save a Life

Tânia needs a heart.Even not knowing her, I know a friend of hers, Loca.
She's very worried about her friend, and she had reunited everyone in her flickr contacts to join strengths and faith for Tânia.
I'm with you my friend. And may my hope be with you and help you, even I know it's such a little thing I give you... If I had two hearts, I would give one to Tânia, no doubt about it..
Strange how internet relationships evolve for something so deep and intense, isn't it? Even not knowing the person, just her name, her photo, we feel like we know her voice and thoughts. Somewhat tricky.But all I care now it's for my friends happiness and may she deep breathe on the relief of knowing that everything it will be alright.


Kiss ********************

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.