domingo, 11 de janeiro de 2009

Ubichan- Europe

Somehow, without knowing you, I have you in my heart. Please, please keep on fighting. Please let there be a heart available soon for this sweet girl.
This morning, my mother offered her communion entirely to you and I spend most of the service with you in mind.
May God hear all our prayers. A big and gentle kiss from us both.

These flowers were part of a bouquet that my mother received when she needed an operation that was 'touch and go' (she was then 95 years old). She had to undergo another serious operation four months later. She is now 97. She came through. These flowers are now for you Tânia. May you come through this just like my mother did. God bless. xxx

A 'Paparazzi' shot! ;o) (by ubichan)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.