domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009

Axelia- Quèbec, Canada

TALK TO ME


An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.
Martin Buber



My little cousin with my female golden retriever. He is a good friend for her. Picture taken last summer in Québec.


LISTEN TO ME



"Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though.... That's the problem."
Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh


My little cousin with my female golden retriever. He is a good friend for her. Picture taken last summer in Québec.



SMILE WITH ME



"Our task must be to free ourselves... by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."
Albert Einstein




My little cousin with my female golden retriever. He is a good friend for her. Picture taken last summer in Québec.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.