sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2009

Ligiafteixeira, Portugal

Arms of an Angel, by Corey Wolf

(...)
Sweet and low, sweet and low,
Wind of the western sea,
Low, low, breathe and blow,
Wind of the western sea!

Over the rolling waters go,
Come from the dying moon, and blow,
Blow him again to me;
While my little one, while my pretty one sleeps.

Sleep and rest, sleep and rest,
Father will come to thee soon;
Rest, rest, on mother's breast,
Father will come to thee soon;
Father will come to his babe in the nest,
Silver sails all out of the west
Under the silver moon;
Sleep, my little one, sleep, my pretty one, sleep.
(...)

extracto de The Princess, Alfred Tennyson

Um grande abraço D. Céu, Sr. Zé, restante família e Cláudio
Que os anjos velem pela nossa Tânia...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.